Pages

Wednesday, January 6, 2010

New Title!

Although I have been surfing the Web since at least 1998, I am still a novice in many respects, having always used the Web mainly for email, networking and research. I only started discovering more and more useful functions as I became more comfortable with this blog. For example, I found out that you can go to Google, see the following options at the top of the page:

Web Images Videos Maps News Shopping Gmail more ▼

click on the inverted triangle to get to a dropdown menu, and select "Blogs" (just about half way down). This way I was able to find my blog on Google for the first time.

I also saw that the phrase “Please Bare With Me” is overused, notwithstanding the fact that I used it in a deliberately tongue-in-cheek way to express my love for naturism, while so many others simply showed they didn’t know the difference between bare and bear. The time has come to choose a title less used (though not necessarily original) and more representative of its author, me. So, voilĂ ! Welcome to The World According to Gerry-4!

No comments:

Post a Comment