Pages

Monday, March 22, 2010

So what’s the problem?

I wrote a series of posts following a documentary called What’s The Problem With Nudity?

This TV documentary was produced in 2008 for a BBC show called Horizon. This video came to my attention after I had first read The Naked Truth: Why Humans Have No Fur in the Feb. 2010 edition of Scientific American. (See my summary here.) Eight volunteers, one of each sex, took part in an experiment to study their reactions to nudity, their own and that of others. All eight of them were textiles, that is, non-nudists. Many of the themes explored in the article were also explored in the video.

I wanted to post these much earlier but I needed time to translate them since I always present them in both languages, in English here, and in French on my French blog.

I've posted the articles in reverse order so that those interested can read them one after another in ordre on a same web page.

No comments:

Post a Comment