Pages

Monday, December 7, 2009

Intro

Dear eventual readers, if any:

I have often seen blogs here and there on the Net. Some I’ve visited regularly, others I’ve just looked at and moved on, depending on whether the subject interested me or not. I always toyed with the idea of publishing one of my own, but never really got around to it.

When I became a member of truenudists.com, I found myself using the blog feature quite a bit, mostly to keep track of my posts to various Forum and Group discussions. I’m glad I did since some threads disappeared altogether when some members ended their membership or were unceremoniously booted off.

In any case, my postings have been receiving some attention and one person suggested I take the blog to a more general audience. I’ve decided to do so, but also for another reason: I find myself wanting to write about issues and present points of view that may not be compliant with truenudists.com Terms of Service. Rather than risk ejection, and the accompanying loss of all my friends there, this blog will contain views that may be a trifle more controversial. Or at least they would be if they were published there instead of here.

My feeling is I’ll probably be writing solely for an audience of one, myself. You, of course, can always prove me wrong.

Gerry

No comments:

Post a Comment